Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nasi Goreng

I Googled Nasi Goreng, just to see what I would find. I know it as a Dutch/Indonesian dish. My mother in law brings me spice mixes from Dutch Stores. I can't read the ingredients or the instructions, but I do know it's darn good. This was the what I found on Indochef.com .

"Nasi Goreng, Indonesian fried rice. This dish can be enjoyed by itself or as the basis of a larger meal, for example with a rijsttafel. It is very easy to make and won't take more than 20 minutes to prepare."

1 comment:

  1. Funny. I make Indonesia yellow rice, and now here you are making some as well (although I'm sure you made yours first). From the recipe you gave, and what I know -- coriander, cumin and turmeric should be the spice ingredients? Do you think they include MSG since you find it extra tasty? =)

    ReplyDelete