Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Trying to Please a Crowd

Over the last 2 weeks or so, I had 3 extra guests staying with us. It's not a lot more, but it's 3 adults AND when you are trying not to dine out much, it's hard. My goal when my mom and in laws are here is  to not go out much at all. It gets very expensive with 7 people, so I TRY to cook for everyone. I must admit that I get tired - I am working and running errands and sometimes it's a real challenge. That's mainly why I haven't blogged about the recipes yet. I am probably going to post a few times today catching up on what I made the last 2 weeks!

One of the 1st things that comes to mind is the Vegetable Lo Mein I made for everyone. I chose
this specifically because it was fairly easy, fed LOTS of people and sounded good! I did double the recipe in order to have it feed everyone. I found the recipe on the App on my iPod for Whole Foods. I love the App for recipes because it gives me lots of ideas that are unique and different from other sites that I use. I was shocked that everyone ate it all! There was pretty much nothing left.

No comments:

Post a Comment