Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yet ANOTHER Vegetarian Recipe!

In my quest to make *something* we will all eat, I tried something new tonight. It really ended up like a vegetarian chili. My son, to my surprise, said it wasn't that bad. He's not a huge fan of beans (yes, he's a vegetarian who doesn't like beans, but we are trying to change that) so I knew there was a huge chance he wouldn't touch the lentils. He shocked me and told me it wasn't that bad. He still didn't eat much, but he at some and that's progress.

Anyway, here's the recipe I used. It's from Recipezaar again. I pretty much stuck to it, with the exception of adding a wee bit of Tobasco to my personal portion. I love Tobasco. Super awesome stuff.

Sorry. No pictures, but I am not sure it would help. It was good, but not that appetizing looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment