Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This blog should be called "Recipes By Rachael Ray that Heather and Barbara Made"

But that might be too long.

So, surprise surprise, I made a soup by... RACHAEL RAY! Is this getting old yet?

I decided on a non vegetarian soup for what was supposed to be a snowy day. I was hoping for 6-9" of snow and ended up with 6-9 tenths of an inch. It wasn't much. But I still made soup. I decided on this lovely selection  - a Mini Meatball Soup.

It got some pretty high reviews on the web site, so I had some high hopes. I even decided to try and get the girl to eat some. She does like meatballs, so I held out some hope. It seemed to work for the most part.

I was pretty pleased with this recipe and I will probably make it again. It was fairly easy & quick. The meatballs seemed to need a little more flavor - perhaps a touch of some additional seasonings when I made them.

So yes, give this a try. It's a tasty dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment