Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Soup That Greens Are Made Of

I laughed out loud earlier this week when I discovered that I'd picked yet another Rachel Ray recipe by accident. The accident is due to the Food Network Magazine, which I have been receiving in the mail for the past year or so (since it began). Therefore I'm picking the recipes that look good, completely unaware that many of these are Rachel's. Like I've said before, I don't usually like her recipes. And yet, here I am enjoying the 3rd dish of hers since the beginning of the year. Guess I'm ready to take that original statement back.

Tonight I made Potato, Spinach and Artichoke Soup. It's good, not great. I like it for all the spinach and artichokes (love them both). Oh, and there's cheese (parmesan). I'm fairly sure that no kid would touch this unless they're big fans of green veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment